Sunday 20 April 2008

Tiny Tots and Little Lambs

I slept late this morning and was awoken by my sister pushing open my door. I looked over to snarl at her for waking me up and couldn't see her. I pushed myself up higher and saw my niece instead. She had toddled into the hall, away from her preoccupied parents, and pushed open my door. She chirped loudly and happily in an "I found Emily! Aren't I clever?" sort of fashion, teetered fully into my room and waited for me to get out of bed and pick her up.

Also, I had roast lamb for dinner. It was decent, but you can;t beat meat and potatoes and gravy and broccoli to fill you up satisfyingly. Work was really really boring otherwise. There were very few/no people there and there are only so many shelves that I can wipe down and glasses that I can put away.

No comments: