Friday 22 August 2008

So...

After Paris I went home for a week and a half, to pack and to wait for Ariel to finish her stuff in Edinburgh. It was nice, and I didn't do much other than take care of Hannah and wandle around.
Theeen Ariel came and we hung out for a while. We saw "the taming of the shrew"in the park and it was nice.
Then we left for Paris, where I am now in a rediculously expensive internet cafe. We are couchsurfing and staying at this guy, F's apartment in the suburbs. It's a little hard to commute into the city to do our toursit thing, but he's really nice and fun to hang out with and it's great being able to crash at his place for free as well as having a local to talk to.
And my time's about to run out.
More later.

1 comment:

mommycaskey said...

Thanks Emily for the update. Between your blog and Ariel's emails I hope to stay pretty up to date. Eat lots of yummy cheese, baguette, and drink some wine for me. Coffee too if you like it, Ariel does not drink coffee.
Anyway, thanks. stay safe and have fun.
xoxo
Ariel's mommy AKA Caskey